This information changes periodically. If you are a returning visitor, please click on your browser’s REFRESH icon to ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date information.
Santel, its affiliates, and the member-owners of the cooperative recognize that great people & skills make the difference in our organization. We are proud and appreciative of the great work our staff fulfill every day for all our customers.
We know only we can make our own future and everything starts with great people. While jobs are a good start, organizations thrive with career-minded individuals and team players.
The cooperative provides a competitive and generous wage and benefit package for regular, full-time positions. Including but not limited to:
- Paid holidays, personal, sick, and vacation leave
- Medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Insurance deductible reimbursement program
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k savings plan, plus company match
- Company and employee funded retirement program
- Cafeteria plan for medical and day care expenses
- FREE or discounted Santel telephone, TV, and Internet services
• Santel is an equal opportunity provider, lender, and employer.
The Computer Technician position installs, troubleshoots, and maintains computers and networking hardware and software solutions for our southeast South Dakota customers. We service Information Technology customers under contract or on a project basis. While our IT operations are based out of Mitchell, SD, significant portion of our business is across a larger region. A company vehicle will be provided. Successful applicants for this entry level position needs excellent technical and communication skills and shall be highly organized and motivated.
The position’s job description is attached for more detail on essential tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities. Education and experience is desired, but not required.
This full-time, hourly position is typically scheduled for 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday based out of Mitchell, SD.
Candidates seeking consideration should provide a completed employment application noting relevant education, work and experience detail ( to application below). Feel free to supplement the employment application with other documentation such as cover letter, resume, or similar that will assist in highlighting your credentials. All submissions will be held in strict confidence.
Send cover letter, application, and resume, Attention: Customer Account Representative
- EMAIL to [email protected]
- USPS MAIL to c/o Human Resources, PO Box 67 Woonsocket, SD 57385
- DROP OFF at 308 S Dumont, Woonsocket